Dewalt V MAX XR 2.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Tool Connect 1/4 in. Impact Driver Kit
- (2) V MAX 2.0 Ah XR Lithium-Ion Batteries – DCB3
- Kit Box
DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS
- LAST SEEN feature helps reduce wasted time and money by providing the street address of where your impact driver was last in range of your Tool Connect-enabled device
- Easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on the Tool Connect Inventory Manager software, increasing accountability and reducing lost tools
- Receive diagnostics on your impact driver like internal coin cell battery life, temperature, number of trigger pulls, and how long the tool has been running
- Set “disable when out of range” alerts to help deter unauthorized use or theft
- Once you’ve downloaded the Tool Connect app, easily pair with the app by holding down the pair button on the tool foot for 3-5 seconds
- Customize your impact driverfrom your Tool Connect app, including speed and torque, the Precision Drive control feature and LED light brightness and delay
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 75% more runtime vs. 18V NiCad brushed motors
- Compact (5.3 in. front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs without battery) design fits into tight areas
- Use Precision Drive in speed 1 for precise applications and added control
- One-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, accepts 1 in. bit tips
|Maximum Torque||1,850 in-lbs.|
|No-Load Speeds (RPM)||3250|
|Drive Size||1/4 in.|
WHY OUR CUSTOMERS KEEP SHOPPING WITH US
SECURE & HASSLE FREE SHOPPING
All items are covered by manufacturer warranty.
Most orders ship within 1 business day via UPS Ground shipping!
We are available 7 days a week.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
CPO’s commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is backed by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for New items and a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee for Recon!
- This product comes with CPO’s 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- For full warranty information, please contact us
- * Warranty valid for US customers only
- Orders outside the US are not protected by manufacturer warranty. (All orders are still covered by CPO’s 30-day Money Back Guarantee)
- Shipping and customs charges for non-US orders will be calculated when the item is added to cart
- All corded products are designed to work with North American 110/1V outlets only. Products used in foreign outlets without proper use of a voltage adapter/converter will not be covered by CPO’s return policy or 30-Day Money Back Guarantee